The ECC European Credit Challenge is very attentive to your rights and the handling of personal data submitted to us, so read here in bullet points how we deal with this.
1. WHO PROCESS YOUR DATA
The Data Controller is WWW. CREDIT VILLAGE S.r.l., with registered office in Milan (MI) at Via Restelli 3 CAP 20124 in the person of its legal representative pro tempore. You may contact the Data Controller by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. WHAT PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED?
To enable your participation in our ECC contest and to compete for CVChamps which will then be awarded in dedicated initiatives, henceforth all referred to as the Event. For the performance of the activities described below, therefore, the Controller processes your personal data as follows:
- Personal data first and last name
- Personal (company) e-mail address
- Mobile phone number
- Possibly tax code
- IP address
3. FOR WHAT PURPOSES ARE MY DATA PROCESSED AND WHY IS THE PROCESSING LEGITIMATE?
Your data is processed for:
|ACTIVATE AND MANAGE EVENT REGISTRATION AND ACCESS TO THE PLATFORM
|The processing of data is based on the performance of a contract to which you are party for participation in the event
|You are free not to provide your data for this purpose, but if you do, you will not be able to register for the event or participate in it
|TO INFORM YOU ABOUT SIMILAR EVENTS BY SENDING YOU PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS BY E-MAIL (SOFT SPAM)
|The processing of the data is based on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller in informing you about events that might be of interest to you and notifying you of initiatives that the Data Controller promotes
|For this purpose you provide the data automatically when you register for the event. In any case, you may object to receiving communications at any time by clicking on the appropriate button at the bottom of each email or by contacting the Controller
|CARRY OUT STATISTICS TO EVALUATE THE SUCCESS OF THE EVENT
|The processing is based on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller, which consists in monitoring and analysing the progress and success of the events it organises
|For this purpose, you provide the data when establishing the relationship with the Data Controller. The data is processed in an anonymous format
The Data Controller will share your contact details with Event Sponsors and Partners.
|SHARING YOUR DATA WITH EVENT SPONSORS AND PARTNERS
|Data processing is based on the eventual expression of your explicit consent, which you can always revoke by contacting the Controller
|For this purpose you are free not to provide your data and such a refusal precludes you from participating in the Event
4. TO WHOM ARE MY DATA COMMUNICATED?
Your data is disclosed to service providers related to the running of the Event, such as:
- Providers/managers of the platform on which the Event takes place and of the related activities.
- Partners of the initiative, so that they may eventually contact you as autonomous Data Controllers.
5. IS MY DATA TRANSFERRED OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION?
Your data may be transferred outside the European Union. Should your data be transferred outside the European Union, this will be done in one of the ways permitted by applicable law, such as your consent, the adoption of Standard Clauses approved by the European Commission or compliance with Binding Corporate Rules.
6. HOW LONG WILL MY DATA BE KEPT?
The Data Controller will keep your personal data for a period of time not exceeding that necessary to achieve the purposes for which it is being processed. Specifically, your data will be kept for the entire duration of the Event and, thereafter, for 10 years from the end of the Event, on the basis of the civil law criterion of keeping relevant documents for accounting, tax and anti-money laundering purposes in accordance with the provisions of the relevant regulations. At the end of this period, the Data Controller shall erase the data irreversibly – by means of destruction or secure deletion methods – or store them in an anonymous form that does not allow, even indirectly, your identification.
7. WILL I BE SUBJECT TO PROFILING?
Under no circumstances will your data be used to obtain information about your preferences or behaviour, nor will you be subject to any decision based solely on automated processing of your personal data.
8. WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS?
You have the following rights:
- Right of access to data: the right to obtain from the Controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed and, if so, to obtain access to your personal data – and a copy thereof – and to receive information about the processing;
- – Right to rectification of data: the right to obtain from the data controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you without undue delay and the integration of incomplete personal data, including by providing a supplementary declaration.
- Right to data deletion: the right to obtain from the controller the deletion of personal data concerning you without undue delay if one of the following reasons applies:
- the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- you revoke the consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- you object to the processing and there is no overriding legitimate ground for the processing;
- personal data have been processed unlawfully;
- the personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject;
- the personal data were collected in connection with the provision of information society services.
- Right of restriction of processing: the right to obtain from the Controller the restriction of processing when one of the following applies:
- You contest the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary for the Controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and you object to the deletion of the personal data and request instead that their use be restricted;
- although the Controller no longer needs the personal data for processing purposes, the personal data are necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal claim;
- You have objected to the processing pending verification as to whether the data controller’s legitimate reasons prevail over yours.
- Right to data portability: the right to receive in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format the personal data concerning you provided to the Controller and to transmit such data to another controller where the processing is based on consent or contract and is carried out by automated means.
- Right to object to processing: the right to object to processing carried out for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority or on the basis of the legitimate interests of the controller or a third party, as well as the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you carried out for direct marketing purposes, including profiling insofar as it is related to such direct marketing.
- The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or significantly affects you in a similar way.
You may exercise your rights by contacting the Controller, who will reply to you as soon as possible and, in any event, no later than 30 days after your request.
9. AM I OBLIGED TO PROVIDE MY DATA?
You are free not to provide the Data Controller with your data necessary to register for the Event. However, if you do not provide your data, the contract for participation in the Event concluded between you and the Owner cannot be established or cannot continue correctly.
10. HOW WAS MY DATA COLLECTED?
Your data was collected by the Owner as part of the registration activities for the ECC European Credit Challenge, through the dedicated form on the registration web page.
11. HOW CAN I LODGE A COMPLAINT?
If you wish to lodge a complaint about the way in which your personal data is processed by the Controller or about the handling of a complaint that you have submitted, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the Supervisory Authority in accordance with the procedures indicated on the website www.garanteprivacy.it.